doTERRA Hinoki Essential Oil
Derived from the wood of the Japanese hinoki tree, Hinoki essential oil offers a myriad of benefits and uses. When diffused, Hinoki’s fresh, woody, and balsamic aroma provides a relaxing environment. It soothes the skin and is frequently used in personal care products and in perfumes for its fresh and airy scent.
Derived from the wood of the Japanese Hinoki tree, Hinoki essential oil provides a myriad of benefits and uses. Hinoki is soothing to the skin, and when diffused, Hinoki’s fresh, woody, and balsamic aroma provides a relaxing environment. It is frequently used in personal care products for its skin benefits and in perfumes for its fresh, airy scent. Additionally, Hinoki essential oil provides a soothing massage. In Japan, the oil is frequently used in baths for relaxation and the tree itself has historical significance. The wood has been used for centuries to build shrines and temples and is still used today in the timber industry.
The Hinoki tree has been over-populating in several areas of Japan and through our sourcing program, Hinoki is not only helping to create jobs in rural Japan, but its harvesting is also contributing to Japan’s forest management programs. dōTERRA utilizes by-product from the timber industry and culled trees, ensuring that no part of these prized trees goes to waste. This unique, premium oil continues to give back to the people of its native land.
- Fresh, relaxing aroma
- Soothing to the skin
- Provides a soothing massage
- Diffuse or apply topically on the feet, back, and chest prior to bedtime
- Add two to three drops to your bathwater
- Add four to five drops to your hardwood floor cleaner
- Rub two drops into the palms of your hands and inhale deeply
- Add to your skin care routine
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use 3-4 drops in a diffuser.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.