doTERRA Blue Tansy Essential Oil
Blue Tansy essential oil, which comes from the annual yellow-flowered Mediterranean plant, is high in chamazulene and sabinene. An important oil in the doTERRA Deep Blue blend, Blue Tansy is soothing to mind and body.
Blue Tansy, also referred to as Moroccan Tansy, is an annual yellow-flowered Mediterranean plant found in northern Morocco. Chamazulene, a chemical component in Blue Tansy, provides the characteristic indigo color and is recognized for its skin soothing benefits. At the same time, the main chemical component Sabinene helps diminish the appearance of blemishes. Uplifting to the mood, Blue Tansy provides a sweet aroma to fill any room. It’s perfect for massaging into skin with fractionated coconut oil or lotion after a long day of work or intense exercise to aid the body in the natural recovery process.
- Helps reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Uplifts mood when used aromatically
- Provides a soothing sensation when applied to the skin
- Apply topically during warm weather for a cooling sensation
- Combine with Peppermint and apply to chest for an invigorating aroma
- Add one drop to favorite moisturizer and apply to skin for its skin-soothing benefits
- Rub on fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck after a long day of activity for a relaxing massage
- Diffuse for a sweet, refreshing aroma
- Diffuse during changing seasons for a calming environment
- Apply to a cotton ball and place in car’s AC vent for a soothing aroma while driving
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use one to two drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. May dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity or temporary staining.
Fruity, mellow, balsamic
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.