doTERRA Copaiba Essential Oil
Copaiba essential oil may help support the nervous, cardiovascular, immune, digestive, and respiratory systems.
Traditionally, Copaiba has been administered orally to promote the health of cardiovascular, immune, digestive, respiratory, and nervous systems. When taken internally, Copaiba essential oil may be calming, soothing, and supportive to the nervous system. Antioxidant support of Copaiba essential oil promotes healthy immune function and response, while supporting cellular health and function. The many benefits Copaiba provides to the body also include supporting the healthy functioning of the circulatory system and soothing anxious feelings.
- Supports cardiovascular, immune, and digestive systems
- Powerful antioxidant
- Soothes and supports the nervous system
- Supports the health of lungs and respiratory system
- Add one to two drops to water, juice, or tea to support the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory system.
- Provides antioxidant support when ingested.
- Take internally to help soothe and calm the nervous system.
- Apply topically combined with a carrier oil or a facial moisturizer to help keep skin clean and clear, and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Swish with two drops of Copaiba Oil and one drop of Peppermint Oil to freshen the breath and promote oral cleanliness.
- Apply two to three drops and cover with Deep Blue Rub to soothe sore, tired muscles after strenuous activity.
- Mix equal amounts of Copaiba Oil and Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to restore stressed skin.
- Add one drop of Copaiba to your daily HD Clear Facial Lotion application to improve the appearance of the skin.
- Place one to two drops of Copaiba under the tongue to encourage a general sense of well-being during periods of stress or nervousness.
- Diffuse three drops each of Copaiba and Breathe to support healthy respiratory function.
- Diffuse two drops each of Copaiba, Vetiver Lavender, and Wild Orange to promote restful sleep at night.
- Diffuse two drops of Copaiba with four drops of Serenity to promote a calm and peaceful environment.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with a carrier oil, then apply to desired area.
Also available as Copaiba Softgels for easy internal use.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.