doTERRA Clementine Essential Oil
Clementine, a natural hybrid of mandarin and sweet orange, produces an essential oil that is abundant in limonene and has an array of benefits with a sweet, fresh aroma.
Beneficial to overall wellness, Clementine essential oil has versatile application methods and can be used in many different situations. Clementine may boost metabolic function. It has also been shown to promote a healthy immune response to support gastrointestinal health. When needed, take one to two drops of Clementine essential oil to help relieve occasional heartburn and indigestion. Sweeter and more zesty than other citrus oils, diffuse Clementine throughout your home when in need of a fresh, uplifting experience and to help cleanse the air of unwanted smells. Having both aromatic and internal benefits, Clementine may help reduce feelings of anxiousness and lift your mood. Suitable for daily use, elevate your wellness rituals by adding Clementine into your routine.
- Uplifting to the mind and emotions
- May support healthy respiratory, immune, and digestive function
- Natural cleansing properties
- Add a drop or two of Clementine to your drinking water for enhanced flavor and to help improve metabolic function.
- Diffuse throughout your home to create a light and refreshing atmosphere while cleansing the air.
- Add one drop to your facial cleanser or shampoo to boost cleansing.
- Incorporate into your home cleaning routine by adding three to four drops of Clementine into your surface cleaners to enhance cleaning power.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use 3-4 drops in a diffuser.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. May dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.