doTERRA Clove Essential Oil
Known for its ability to cleanse teeth and gums, Clove essential oil is also a stimulating and energizing oil that produces a warm, woody aroma.
Clove has been used for years in dental preparations, candy, and gum for its flavor and ability to cleanse the mouth, yet it provides a myriad of benefits. Its main chemical component, eugenol, makes it a very stimulating and energizing essential oil that can be used as a warming massage oil. Clove contains powerful antioxidant properties and supports cardiovascular health when taken internally. As a cooking spice, Clove adds a spicy flavor to any dish or dessert while providing internal health benefits. One drop can clean the teeth and gums while promoting fresh breath.
- Powerful antioxidant properties
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps clean teeth and gums
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve joint/muscle pain associated with sprains, strains and rheumatoid arthritis
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve colds and coughs
- Add one drop to toothbrush before applying toothpaste
- Combine with dōTERRA SPA Hand and Body Lotion for a skin-warming lotion
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply topically for a soothing massage
- Place one drop of Clove in two ounces of water and gargle for a fresh mouth rinse
- Combine two drops Clove, two drops Tea Tree, and honey for a clarifying face mask
- In place of dry clove, use to taste when baking treats
- Combine two drops Clove, Cinnamon, and Tangerine with water in a spray bottle for a pleasant room spray
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil then apply to desired area.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.