doTERRA Bergamot Mint Essential Oil
This essential oil comes from a flowering, perennial herb with violet flowers and heart-shaped leaves.
A sun-loving plant, sometimes called orange mint, Bergamot Mint is a member of the Lamiaceae or mint family. Similar to Lavender, Bergamot Mint’s major constituents linalool and linalyl acetate have shown in various essential oil studies to help manage occasional restlessness. Perfect for diffusing after a hard day or at bedtime, it can also be added to Fractionated Coconut Oil for a comforting and soothing after-workout massage.
Bergamot Mint’s lavender-like, minty aroma complements a warm bath and makes it more relaxing. This versatile oil clears the air of unpleasant odors and can even be used as a surface cleaner.
- Creates a comforting atmosphere.
- Relaxing and restorative aroma.
- Blends well with citrus oils, Basil, Geranium, Lavender, Rose, and Ylang Ylang.
- Diffuse day or night for a soothing atmosphere.
- Add to a carrier oil for a foot massage.
- Use in a relaxing bath.
Directions for Use
Lavender-like, slightly minty
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.