doTERRA Cedarwood Essential Oil
With properties that help to soothe the mind and body, the warm, woody scent of Cedarwood essential oil promotes a relaxing environment when used topically or aromatically.
Known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent, Cedarwood essential oil provides a myriad of benefits. It is native to cold climates, thriving in high altitudes and growing up to 100 feet. Reminiscent of its size and strength, Cedarwood has a grounding aroma that evokes feelings of wellness and vitality. When applied topically, Cedarwood has clarifying properties. Additionally, Cedarwood is frequently used in massage therapy to relax and soothe the mind and body.
- Naturally repels insects
- Promotes relaxation
- Helps to keep skin looking healthy
- After a difficult day, diffuse to create a relaxing environment.
- During your facial routine, add one to two drops to your facial toner or moisturizer to promote clear, healthy looking skin.
- Place a drop on a cotton ball and place in closet to keep moths at bay.
- Before exercising, massage one to two drops into your chest to maintain vitality throughout your workout.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. May dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.