doTERRA Peppermint Essential Oil
The high menthol content of the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil sets it apart from others when it comes to quality—making it one of the best-selling favorites among doTERRA essential oils.
The peppermint plant is a hybrid of watermint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linneaus in 1753. A high menthol content—like that found in the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil—distinguishes the best quality Peppermint from other products. Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral hygiene, Peppermint also helps alleviate occasional stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function when taken internally. Peppermint continues to be one of the best-selling favorites among doTERRA essential oils.
- When ingested, promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing
- Promotes digestive health when taken internally
- Repels bugs naturally
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.
- Add a drop to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use 3-4 drops in a diffuser.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. May dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Also available as Peppermint Touch Roll-on. Diluted with fractionated coconut oil for sensitive skin.
Blog Articles and Related Info
- 20 Useful Ways to Use Peppermint Oil
- Wellness Topic: Energy & Motivation
- More doTERRA Peppermint Products
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.