doTERRA Peppermint Softgels
The doTERRA Peppermint Softgels encapsulate Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade CPTG Peppermint essential oil in an enteric coated softgel to provide digestive relief to the lower intestines thereby improving overall digestive health and ultimately whole body wellness.
The peppermint plant is a hybrid of watermint and spearmint and has a long history of use in traditional herbal preparations. Peppermint essential oil is one of the most versatile oils doTERRA offers and the testimonies of its many uses as a popular additive in food, beverages, and cosmetics are very well documented. doTERRA Peppermint Softgels have a high menthol content that distinguishes the best quality Peppermint from other products and is known to provide relief from lower intestinal discomfort.
When taken internally, Peppermint essential oil has clinically demonstrated its ability to help ease and relax the gastrointestinal muscles and calm the stomach and intestinal tract. The softgels support healthy function of the digestive system and help reduce occasional gas, bloating, and other digestive difficulties. The enteric coating allows the active ingredients to pass through the stomach and reach the small intestines where it is most effective.
- Supports gastrointestinal comfort
- Helps alleviate occasional stomach upset
- Supports healthy function of the digestive system and helps reduce occasional gas, bloating, and other digestive difficulties
- Provides digestive relief to the lower intestines
Directions for Use
For adults, take up to two doTERRA Peppermint capsules before meals to reduce occasional digestive discomfort. For children eight years and older, take one softgel before meals.
For best results, take 30–60 minutes before meals.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.