doTERRA Litsea Essential Oil
The first thing you will notice upon opening the bottle is Litsea’s beautiful aroma. Its long-lasting fragrance contains hints of spice and notes of citrus.
For hundreds of years, Litsea, a plant native to East Asia, has been used by the indigenous people of Taiwan in traditional health practices. It is also known by the name “mountain pepper” in Mandarin. Litsea oil’s source plant is a tree; it bears pale lemon-scented flowers and small fruits that look like little peppers, hence the nickname.
- Antioxidant support for cellular health
- Promotes the health of the cardiovascular, immune, nervous, and respiratory systems when taken internally
- Lifts mood with its energizing properties
- Diffuse or wear on aromatherapy jewelry to uplift mood
- Add 1 drop to your face cream to keep skin clean and clear. Can also be used as a spot treatment on blemishes.
- Add 2 drops to a large stainless steel bottle of water for antioxidant and immune support
- Litsea is great for blending with Lavender, Sandalwood, Frankincense, or Cedarwood either in a diffuser or roll-on bottle.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use 3 to 4 drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. May dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.