doTERRA Frankincense Essential Oil
Often called the “king of oils,” Frankincense promotes feelings of peace and overall wellness when used aromatically, while topical and internal uses provide modern health benefits.
Renowned as one of the most prized and precious essential oils, Frankincense has extraordinary health benefits. In addition to its notoriety in the New Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians would burn Frankincense in religious ceremonies and the ancient Egyptians used Frankincense resin for everything from perfume to salves for soothing skin. This centuries-old knowledge contributes to the modern uses of Frankincense today.
It’s soothing and beautifying properties are used to rejuvenate skin and help reduce the appearance of imperfections when applied topically. As the king of oils, Frankincense is known to support healthy cellular function when used internally. When inhaled or diffused, Frankincense promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and overall wellness.
- Ingest to support healthy cellular function
- Aroma promotes feelings of relaxation
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections when applied topically
- Supports healthy immune, nervous, and digestive function when taken internally
- Add two drops to moisturizer to soothe and moisturize dry skin
- Add a few drops to a hot bath for a calming aroma
- Massage into hands and feet for a warm, soothing effect after strenuous activity
- Add to toothbrush before applying toothpaste to clean gums, mouth, and teeth
- Apply to cuticles and nailbeds to maintain healthy-looking fingernails and toenails
- Diffuse Frankincense during yoga or meditation to promote focus
- Diffuse Frankincense to encourage feelings of peace and satisfaction
- Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function
Directions for Use
Aromatic: Diffuse 3-4 drops in your favorite diffuser.
Internal: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical: Apply one to two drops to desired area. May dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Warm, spicy, clean
Resin from Boswellia carterii, frereana, sacra and papyrifera
Also Availble As
Blogs & Related Info
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Fantastic product. Great quality . Use it everyday
LOVE the frankincense!!! Only gave it 4 stars because it’s ridiculously expensive 😕