doTERRA Serenity Restful Blend Touch Roll-on
The doTERRA Serenity Restful Blend has a calming and relaxing aroma that provides a unique user experience that calms the senses and supports a restful nights sleep.
This perfectly balanced, tranquil roll-on blend can be felt immediately, transporting the user to a state of blissful repose. doTERRA Serenity Touch roll-on combines essential oils renowned for their ability to lessen feelings of tension and calm emotions, and support a restful sleep when used aromatically.
Roll-on to hands, wrists and other points of the body throughout the day to help reduce worry from life’s daily stressors. Apply at night to help quiet a restless baby or child. The addition of Cedarwood, Ho Wood, and Vetiver essential oils gives dōTERRA Serenity Touch a grounding aroma that calms the mind and soothes the senses. doTERRA Serenity Touch can be used in conjunction with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels. The doTERRA Serenity essential oil blend creates a relaxing environment while the softgels promote a restful night’s sleep.
- Promotes relaxation and a restful sleeping environment
- Lessens feelings of tension and calms emotions
- Calms the mind and soothes the senses
- When accompanied with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels, provides a natural solution for a restful night’s sleep
Lavender, Cedarwood, Ho Wood, Ylang Ylang, Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, Vetiver, Vanilla Bean Absolute, Hawaiian Sandalwood in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep. Use in conjunction with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels for an enhanced effect.
- Inhale directly from hands throughout the day to help lesson tension.
- Rub on neck, wrists or chest to promote a restful sleep.
- Apply to clothing or pendant to carry the relaxing and lasting aroma with you wherever you go.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply to desired area.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.