doTERRA Nootka Essential Oil
Nootka oil is distilled from the majestic Nootka cedar tree of the Pacific Northwest, a relative of Arborvitae, and is known as one of the strongest cedar varieties in the world and is often referred to as yellow cedar or yellow cypress.
Its aroma, reminiscent of the forest, provides a clear and uplifting atmosphere to any indoor space. doTERRA uses the residual wood from the foresting industry, materials that would have otherwise been wasted, to distill and produce Nootka essential oil.
Nootka essential oil has a fresh, exotic, outdoorsy aroma with deep earthy undertones, providing a unique aromatic experience among other wood and needle essential oils.
This remarkable essential oil is known for its cleansing properties for the skin and surfaces, and can lend a refreshing and energizing fragrance to any massage or skincare routine.
- Cleansing properties for cleaning surfaces
- Refreshing and energizing
- Helps maintain clean, healthy-looking skin
- Add one to two drops of Nootka oil with 10 drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil and rub into desired areas as part of a soothing massage.
- Add one drop of Nootka oil to your daily facial cleanser for a boosted clean and to give skin a healthy-looking appearance.
- Cleaning: Add five drops of Nootka oil to a spray bottle with water and spray on surfaces or hands as an effective cleanser.
- Diffuse three to five drops of Nootka oil indoors of to bring the peaceful aroma of the forest into your space.
*Imported from doTERRA European Markets
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.