doTERRA Kumquat Essential Oil
Indigenous to Asia, the Kumquat fruit is the size of a large olive and can be eaten whole with the peel.
The peel has been described as being sweet, and the flesh sour. The peel produces a versatile essential oil known to have cleansing properties as well as aromatic benefits. Also known as Citrus japonica, kumquat is filled with limonene - the same main chemical component as Lemon, Lime, Wild Orange, and other citrus essential oils.
Because of this, they share many of the same features and benefits, and
can often be used interchangeably. The aroma of Kumquat is well-suited to uplift mood, invigorate the mind, and help provide a new perspective when tackling daily challenges.
- May help support healthy cardiovascular, digestive, immune, metabolic, and nervous system health
- Diffuse to uplift mood and refresh mind
- Stimulating aroma provides feelings of revitalized energy
- Can be used as a surface cleaner as well as an aromatic, topical, and internal cleanser
- Add one drop to your facial cleanser, shampoo, or toothpaste for added cleansing properties.
- Combine in a diffuser with Lemon, Lime, Wild Orange, or Bergamot for a refreshing citrus aroma.
- Diffuse to cleanse the air and energize mood.
- Add one to two drops to a homemade surface cleanser for added cleansing properties.
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use 3 - 4 drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.