doTERRA Beginner's Trio Kit
As a simple first step on your journey with essential oils, we recommend a trio of Lavender, Lemon, and Peppermint, three of our most popular essential oils.
Using essential oils is intuitively simple and highly satisfying. However, the many oils available with their numberless combinations and wellness applications can be a bit overwhelming to beginners. As a simple first step on your journey with essential oils, we recommend a trio of lavender, lemon, and peppermint, three of our most popular oils. They will provide you and your family a compelling experience with the life-enhancing properties of therapeutic-grade essential oils.
15mL bottles of the following essential oils:
Lavender is widely considered a must-have essential oil because of its versatility. It’s been used and cherished for centuries because of its unmistakable aroma and myriad of benefits. Ancient Egyptians and Romans used lavender for bathing and cooking and as a perfume. Its calming, relaxing aroma promotes a peaceful environment. When taken internally, Lavender can help soothe and relax the mind. When applied topically, Lavender may reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add it to bathwater to soak away stress or apply to your temples and the back of your neck. Add a few drops to pillows, bedding, or the bottoms of your feet to prepare for a restful night’s sleep.
- Add a few drops to pillows, bedding, or the bottoms of the feet at bedtime.
- Apply topically to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining a few drops with water in a spray bottle.
- Take internally to help soothe and relax the mind.
- Use while cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
Lemon offers multiple benefits and uses as a bestselling doTERRA essential oil. Lemon is a powerful cleansing agent, purifying the air and serving as a nontoxic cleaner throughout the home. When added to water, Lemon provides a refreshing boost to your day. It’s also frequently added to desserts and main dishes to enhance flavor. When taken internally, Lemon provides cleansing and digestive benefits. And when diffused, it has an uplifting aroma.
- Add to a spray bottle with water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces.
- Combine a few drops with olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Soak a cloth and wipe down your leather furniture and garments for increased preservation and protection.
- Use to remove early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.
The peppermint plant is a hybrid of water mint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linnaeus in 1753. A high menthol content—like that found in the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil—distinguishes the best quality Peppermint oil from other products. Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral hygiene, Peppermint oil also helps alleviate occasional stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function when taken internally. Peppermint oil continues to be one of the best-selling favorites among doTERRA essential oils.
- Combine a drop with a small amount of water and swish for a refreshing mouth rinse.
- Take one to two drops in a veggie cap to help alleviate occasional stomach upset.
- Add a drop to your favorite smoothie recipe for a minty twist
- Place one drop in palm of hand and inhale for a midday pick-me-up.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.