doTERRA Breathe Blend Reviews and Testimonials
A popular essential oil blend, doTERRA Breathe's refreshing aroma can be used to create feelings of clear, easy breathing.
doTERRA Breathe is a remarkable blend of essential oils including Laurel Leaf, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Melaleuca, Lemon, Cardamom, and Ravensara. doTERRA Breathe maintains feelings of clear airways and easy breathing while minimizing the effects of seasonal threats. doTERRA Breathe can be applied topically to the chest, back, or bottom of feet, or diffused at nighttime to calm the senses and promote a restful sleep.
- Maintains feelings of clear airways and easy breathing
- Promotes a restful nights sleep
- Helps minimize the effects of seasonal threats
- Diffuse, inhale directly from palms, or rub on chest or feet when seasonal and environmental threats are high.
- Use when outdoors to minimize the effects of seasonal threats.
- Diffuse at bedtime for a restful environment.
Laurel Leaf, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Melaleuca (Tea Tree), Lemon, Ravintsara and Cardamom
doTERRA Breathe Blend Reviews and Testimonials
- I've used doTERRA products for a number of years. This essential oil helps me with my breathing. It doesn't replace my need as inhaler, but I use it when I do strenuous walking, just before going to sleep and whenever I need it. The value, longevity on the product is great. I have put some drops in a diffuser which can be done. Mostly I like to rub it on the sides of my nose and underneath my nostrils. Works great. - Lily
- Besides the fact that this stuff smells amazing, it genuinely stops colds as they start to get going. I put this in the aerator and let it go for a couple hours, repeat later in the day and the next morning, and voila! No cold. (Roll-on is also good but keep it cool.) - John
- This item has a great scent and opens my nasal passages up thoroughly and it last a great long time. The smell is not invasive and is actually soothing. Really love this item. - Will
- We love this essential oil. It helps us breathe clearer at night beyond any illness. You don't have to be sick to want to breathe clearer and this scent lasts longer throughout the night. It's a great value for the money paid. I will definitely be purchasing again. - Laura
- This is the most amazing natural, essential oil I have used. I have used it every day for over a year and have had no colds, no flu, no upper respiratory and no sinus infections! To me this is amazing as for decades I have suffered from colds, bronchitis and severe sinus infections. I have not taken antibiotics in over a year. Highly, highly recommend this product. Don't get a cheap imitation. Use only DoTerra. - Nicole
- I bought this for my sister that was suffering form shortness of breath and difficulty breathing and asthma and she said it really helped open up her air ways and felt relief almost immediately. - Rapherson
- This product does exactly what it says, helps you breathe comfortable. Perfect for when someone is sick with a cough, although we haven't had that problem this year. I put it in the diffuser every evening when we go to bed. My husband likes it - helps us both sleep better. My asthma is much better when I use this consistently. - Wendy
- I can no longer use nose sprays for allergies and Breathe has helped me tremendously. At night I rub a small amount under my nose and I can breathe much better. The scent is rather strong but it works. It is, to me, a bit expensive but it lasts a long time. - Judy
- Worth every penny!! Had sinus issues for WEEKS and tried everything for relief - I was miserable. A few drops of BREATHE in a diffuser in the evenings and I finally started to feel better. I was VERY skeptical of the whole essential oils craze but this stuff seriously helped me. - Gina
- Amazing oil as I have really bad allergies and have a hard time sleeping at night and breathing. I use this over my nose and sinus area along with my throat where I cough and this oil helps so much! I don't have to use allergy medication anymore; this is amazing fix for me and I'll continue to buy this one too. I also recommend the breathe cough drops...they are wonderful and work so much better than anything else on the market. - Olivia
- The oil has been very beneficial for my spouse who occasionally has breathing issues. We use in a diffuser for day or night time needs and usually carry a bottle in the car where it can be applied near the nose for relief. We have also had friends who were helped in the natural way. - Robert
- I bought this for my granddaughter who has colds and cough. This helps here ease congestion. I also use this when I have allergies. I just combine it with coconut carrier oil and rub at the bottom of my feed, back of my neck and temple. - Steve
- Works amazing, every time my son gets a cold he seems to have breathing issues. I purchased this hoping this will help him sleep at night. I was in shock as his coughing episodes were cut in more than half. I highly recommend this for children and adults . - Classy
- I love Breathe. It smells amazing, but it's benefits are awesome too. When i'm starting to have trouble breathing (I have asthma) it sometimes helps when I am in the early stages of wheezing. It's better to use as preventative, than in the midst of not being able to breathe. But it's a must for colds and such. - Kristi
- I got this to try when I was so miserable from congestion that I became desperate. Not only did it help clear me up enough to get to sleep, but within 24 hours of mostly continual diffusion both of my nostrils were completely clear. This product turned me from skeptic to believer. - Davie
- All you need is two little drops of this stuff in the suggested amount of water. It seems expensive for his little bottle but if you are looking for something that works great in a diffuser, I highly recommend this!! Hope this helps - Gene
- My wife has issues with her sinuses, and this actually seems to have a positive effect for her. She has even stopped having to use a sinus rinse since she started using the DoTerra Breathe oil, and she said she can tell a dramatic difference in how "snotty" she is in the morning. - Louise
- I tried this in desperation. Absolutely amazing. I tried topical application.... Meh, not so much. Got a diffuser.. WOW! Diffuser is good for concentrated therapy in one room, much gentler them vicks. I put many drops on paper towel and stuck to air inlet grate on a/c to treat whole house! Im in a new love affair for sure! - April
- This works great for my sinus congestion. I had never used essential oils before, and had my doubts. Then a friend loaned me theirs to try and it made me a believer. I used this mostly in the morning, and occasionally again in the early evening, but typically once a day was enough during my cold. - Ben
- I can't begin to describe how much I LOVEEEE this product. My little girl had a cold and we got this and put it on her chest and in a oil diffuser. She was able to sleep through out the night without coughing (no cough syrup was given). Also it seemed to break up the congestion. Will defiantly be buying this again. - Heather
Where to Purchase
Ready to join doTERRA wholesale? Get 25% off this product and all other doTERRA products. Membership is free with any kit and there are never any obligations. Just shop and save any time! Learn more.