doTERRA Laurel Leaf Essential Oil
An ancient symbol of victory, Laurel Leaf promotes an environment of courage and concentration. As a natural cleanser and skin soother, Laurel Leaf essential oil helps you accomplish the little victories you strive for each day.
Native to the Mediterranean, laurel leaves are a symbol of victory in Greek mythology and were used as a head decoration to symbolize rank and achievement. For example, the winner of the ancient Olympic games was traditionally given a laurel wreath.
Aptly, Laurel Leaf essential oil promotes a courageous and confident environment. It supports feelings of concentration, focus, and clarity. Diffuse or simply take a few deep inhales of Laurel Leaf essential oil when you need an invigorating, uplifting aroma.
In addition to these benefits, Laurel Leaf essential oil is good for cleaning. One of its main chemical constituents is eucalyptol, which is highly cleansing. It is gentle enough to be used to help cleanse the skin, yet powerful enough to be used as a refreshing surface cleanser.
Laurel Leaf oil is also soothing to the skin. Used topically with a massage, it offers a soothing and relaxing experience. Laurel Leaf essential oil also reduces the appearance of blemishes and promotes a clear looking complexion.
Herbal, minty, and refreshing, Laurel Leaf is included in the doTERRA Breathe Respiratory Blend. This blend supports feelings of clear airways and easy breathing.
- Powerful cleansing properties
- Promote clear-looking skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Soothing to the skin, add a drop to your moisturizer in the evening.
- Place a couple drops in your morning shower to promote an aroma of confidence, clarity, and courage.
- Use for a soothing massage that is invigorating to the senses.
- Pair with Lemon essential oil; add a few drops of each to a spray bottle with water for a natural surface cleanser.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use 3-4 drops in a diffuser.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.