doTERRA Past Tense Blend
Whether you’re worried about an upcoming test, or a first date, PastTense can help you stay centered and grounded.
With Wintergreen, Lavender, Peppermint, Frankincense, Cilantro, Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, Basil, and Rosemary, this fresh, minty blend has a soothing effect. PastTense provides an aroma of relaxation and tranquility. Apply to the neck, shoulders, or behind the ears and breathe in the cooling, comforting aroma of PastTense.
- Calming and comforting aroma
- Soothing to the skin
Wintergreen Leaf, Lavender Flower, Peppermint Plant, Frankincense Resin, Cilantro Herb, Marjoram Leaf, Roman Chamomile Flower, Basil Leaf, and Rosemary Leaf essential oils.
- Massage into shoulders, neck, and back for a cooling, soothing sensation.
- Add to temples and back of neck before taking a test or presenting in public.
- Apply to the wrists while traveling for a relaxing aroma.
Fresh, mint, herbal
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply to desired area. May dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
I get frequent migraines I have used multiple products In the past. Since I have stumbled on the doTerra line of past tense this is the only product that has helped naturally relieve me from my migraines. I do place mine in a roller and rub it on my temples and forehead there are times when my migraine is unbearable I lay on a heating pad after I apply past tense which soothes my head throbbing in less than 30 min.