Air-X Oil Description
A blend of essential oils with an intense citrusy, woody, and faintly herbal aroma, Air-X essential oil blend is designed to help freshen the air and create a calm yet energizing atmosphere when diffused. Frankincense oil and Cardamom oil lay a rich, grounding aromatic base while Listea oil, Grapefruit oil, and Tangerine oil, known for their topical cleansing properties, provide bright and refreshing notes to the Air-X blend.
These essential oils contribute a high concentration of the chemical component limonene to the blend, so Air-X provides topical cleansing benefits to the skin and household surfaces while leaving a lingering, delightfully clean and refreshing aroma.
What is Air-X oil?
The main ingredients in the Air-X essential oil blend are:Litsea oil's lemony aroma is fresh and bright. Geranial and neral—the two main chemical components of Litsea—offer cleansing benefits.
Grapefruit is a favorite oil to use as an air freshener, thanks to its delightful aroma. Grapefruit has an uplifting and cheering effect on any atmosphere. The primary constituent of Grapefruit essential oil is limonene, which is also present in other citrus oils including Tangerine. This contributes to its cleansing and purifying properties.
Fresh and tangy, Tangerine essential oil is also cleansing. Its aroma creates an uplifting environment.
Frankincense offers many powerful soothing benefits and a warm, rich aroma.
Valued worldwide as a spice for its flavor, Cardamom provides an essential oil with wonderful benefits. Due to its high 1,8-cineole content, Cardamom promotes feelings of clear breathing.
How do I use Air-X Oil?
- Add one to two drops of Air-X oil to Fractionated Coconut Oil and use in a comforting massage for a grounding aroma
- Apply one to two drops of Air-X oil to the bottoms of feet before bed for an invigorating and fortifying aroma
- Massage one to two drops of Air-X oil into the chest for a soothing, energizing effect on the skin
- Combine five to six drops of Air-X oil with vinegar and water in a 437 mL spray bottle and use as a surface cleanser
- Add one to two drops of Air-X oil to a small bottle of unscented gel hand sanitizer for a comforting, clean aroma and boosted topical cleansing properties
- Diffuse four to five drops of Air-X oil around the home for a clean, invigorating aroma.
Can I use Air-X internally?
Yes, Air-X can be used internally as well. Add a drop of Air-X to your water.
Bright, earthy, sweet
Where can I purchase Air-X?
- Tags: Air-X