Warm, spicy, and cozy, the Harvest Spice oil blend welcomes autumn into your home with a medley of scents that merge seamlessly into one deliciously comforting and heartwarming aroma.
What Is In Harvest Spice Blend?
Harvest Spice is a proprietary blend of Cinnamon, Clove, Eucalyptus, Cedarwood, Cassia, and Nutmeg essential oils:
- Cinnamon Bark, spicy and sweet, is well-known and well-loved. Cinnamon contains cleansing properties.
- Clove is powerfully warming and stimulating. It also contains powerful cleansing properties and is known for its spice.
- Eucalyptus has cleansing and purifying properties. Its refreshing scent creates a stress-free atmosphere.
- Cedarwood is grounding and calming. It encourages an environment of balance, wellness, and relaxation.
- Cassia is a close relative to cinnamon and similar to it in many ways. Strong, spicy, and warming, Cassia is perfect for welcoming in colder months.
- Nutmeg brings with it a classic fall scent that is welcoming and familiar.
How do I use Harvest Spice Oil?
- Diffusion: Diffuse two to three drops of Harvest Spice oil in any room to herald in the crisp, spiced scents of autumn, particularly before a small gathering with family and friends!
- Autumn Bath Bombs: As the weather outside falls chilly, warm your body and renew your spirit by sinking into a cozy bath. Enjoy your soak enveloped in the comforting scent of Harvest Spice by adding one of these unique DIY Harvest Spice Bath Bombs to your water.
- Potpourri: Bring autumn aromas indoors and adorn your home with seasonal decor by making a homemade DIY Pinecone Potpourri with Harvest Spice. For an even more authentic outdoor scent of fresh autumn leaves, gather your own pinecones from a natural wooded area near your home.
- Room Spray: Give your snug autumn linens a boost of cozy Harvest Spice aroma by preparing this DIY Harvest Spice Scented Spray. Can’t get enough? You can also mist this spray over blankets, throw pillows, or curtains to spread the warm, inviting scent across every area of the house.
- Personalized Perfume: Make a personalized roll-on blend to create your own pure-fume by adding 10-20 drops of Harvest Spice oil to an empty 10 mL roller bottle and fill the rest of the way with Fractionated Coconut Oil. Roll onto your wrists or pulse point for a pleasing, seasonally scented personal fragrance.
Where to purchase doTERRA Harvest Spice Blend Oil?
A limited time offer from doTERRA once a year, stock up on Harvest Spice here while supplies last.
Have fun using your Harvest Spice around the home with these great DIY ideas.
Harvest Spice Bath Bombs
After spending the day picking apples with family, hiking through colored leaves with a loved one, or preparing for the holidays on your own, there is no better way to unwind than sinking into a warm bath. Take advantage of the comforting scent of falling leaves and spiced cider by creating these unique, cozy bath bombs. Use them for yourself or consider giving them to loved ones as gifts of gratitude.
- 1 cup citric acid
- 1 cup baking soda
- ½ cup cornstarch
- ½ cup doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 8–10 drops Harvest Spice oil blend
Note: Citric acid can be found at most major supermarkets in the canning section. You can also use almond oil or olive oil in the place of doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Combine citric acid, baking soda, cornstarch, and oil in a bowl.
- Add 8 to 10 drops of Harvest Spice to the citric acid mixture.
- Mix well with spoon until a soft dough forms. The dough should have the consistency of damp sand. Note: If the mixture is too wet, try adding a little more baking soda and cornstarch until consistency is correct.
- At this point, you may add food coloring, dried herbs, or flower petals to the mixture if desired.
- Place mixture into a silicone mold. Let sit for 24 hours before removing from mold.
- To use, drop in the tub or shower and allow to dissolve.
Bringing autumn indoors is as simple as creating a festive aromatic centerpiece from pinecones gathered outside. This inexpensive trick for fall-time potpourri not only provides your home with a beautiful piece of décor, but also scents the entire room with an aroma reminiscent of pies and crunching autumn leaves. Use this simple DIY as a centerpiece when you gather family and friends to enjoy the warmth and simplicity of being together.
- Pinecones, either collected fresh from outside or purchased dried at a craft store
- Harvest Spice oil blend
- If using fresh pinecones, place on a sheet pan and cook in the oven at 93°C for at least 30 minutes, or until the pinecones have opened. Allow to cool.
- Put one drop of Harvest Spice essential oil on each pinecone.
- Place pinecones in a decorative bowl to use as a cozy fall centerpiece.
Note: You can also put a drop of Harvest Spice on a cotton ball and apply it to a card to make scented cards.
Harvest Spice Scented Spray
Capture the warmth and aroma of autumn’s baked goods by giving your pillows, linens, and greetings an even cozier touch. This Harvest Spice Scented Spray can be used to give a warm, inviting aromatic boost to anything from linens to thank you cards and everything in between.
- 15 drops Harvest Spice oil blend
- 1 tsp rubbing alcohol
- Filtered or distilled water
- 30 mL Sprayer Bottle
- Add rubbing alcohol and Harvest Spice to the sprayer bottle. Swirl to combine.
- Fill the rest of the sprayer with water until almost full, leaving approximately ½ inch of space at the top.
- Tightly cap the sprayer bottle and shake well to combine.
- Liberally spray on bedding, clothing, fabric-covered furniture, and greeting cards for an inviting aroma.