doTERRA Yellow Mandarin Essential Oil
The Mandarin tree is a small evergreen with a single trunk and many thin drooping branches. Often confused with Tangerine, the Mandarin orange is a variety in the same
The peel of the mandarin fruit is used to make three different Mandarin essential oils: Green Mandarin, Red Mandarin, and Yellow Mandarin. These varieties of essential oils depend upon the ripeness of the fruit at the time of distillation. In the middle of the ripening stage,
Yellow Mandarin essential oil is cold pressed from the semi-ripe fruit peel and is the most floral of all mandarin essential oils. The delicious, bright scent of Yellow Mandarin offers a positive aroma. With inherent cleansing properties and other valuable chemical constituents,
Yellow Mandarin is also excellent for cleansing surfaces and maintains a balanced moisture level in the skin. Limonene, a chemical component of Yellow Mandarin essential oil, provides an invigorating aroma that promotes vitality.
- Uplifting and refreshing aroma
- Skin toning, balancing, and cleansing
- When ingested supports healthy respiratory and gastrointestinal health
- Helps settle digestion when taken internally
- Add a drop to your water or smoothie
- Diffuse alone or with your favorite floral oil or fir oil
- Put a few drops at the bottom of your shower in the morning for a light, uplifting scent and natural steam facial
- Add several drops to a spray bottle with water for a natural cleaner. Add additional citrus oils you like for extra cleansing power
- Take 1–2 drops internally after a particularly large meal for digestive support
- Add a few drops to Fractionated Coconut Oil for an uplifting and soothing massage
- Combine one drop with your favorite dōTERRA facial cleanser at nighttime to enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin and rinse thoroughly
- Add one drop to a glass of water for a refreshing taste
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use 3-4 drops in a diffuser.
Internal: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.