doTERRA TriEase Seasonal Blend Softgels
TriEase Softgels blend contains an equal ratio of Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint essential oils to support a healthy respiratory system and help your body deal with seasonal threats.
Lemon oil is high in limonene which has been shown to support a healthy immune response in experimental research. When ingested, Lavender is known for its calming and balancing effects while Peppermint supports clear breathing. Encapsulated in a tapioca softgel, TriEase can be safely and easily used when on the run, traveling, or spending time outdoors.
- Cleansing to the body’s systems
- Protects against seasonal and environmental elements
- Lemon essential oil supplies limonene that exhibits potential to support healthy immune response
- Lavender essential oil is known for its calming and balancing effects
- Peppermint essential oil supports clear breathing and healthy respiratory function
- Ingredients are encapsulated in a tapioca softgel
Modified tapioca starch, Glycerin, Water, Maltitol syrup, Gellan gum, Acacia gum, Guar gum, Xanthan gum.
Directions for Use
Take 1–2 per day as needed.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.