doTERRA SPA Balance Bath Bar - 3 Pack
The doTERRA Balance Bath Bar has the warm woody aroma of doTERRA Balance Grounding Blend creating a calming and balancing atmosphere. Using a proprietary combination of CPTG essential oils including Black Spruce, Ho Wood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, and German Chamomile, the bath bar provides a distinctive cleansing experience. The African black soap and sunflower oil in the bar leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated.
- Experimental research suggests Black Spruce and Ho Wood oils may provide cleansing benefits.
- Experimental research suggests Frankincense oil has soothing effects to the skin.
- The aroma is created from natural oils, not synthetic fragrance ingredients.
- African black soap, a combination of shea nut butter, coconut oil, palm kernel oil, and cocoa husk, helps improve feelings of hydration in the skin
- Sunflower oil, an emollient in the soap, softens the skin
- Moisturizes the skin and leaves it feeling silky smooth
Directions for Use
Add water to bring bath bar to a rich lather. Use in the shower, bath, or at the sink. To make the bar last longer, keep dry between uses. Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat.
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Picea mariana (Spruce) Branch/Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum camphora linaloolifera (Ho Wood) Leaf Oil, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Tanacetum annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower/Leaf/Stem Oil, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Oil, Osmanthus fragrans (Osmanthus) Flower Extract, Potassium Shea Butterate, Potassium Cocoate, Potassium Palm Kernelate, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Husk Extract, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Plantago major (Plantain) Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Gluconate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Iron Oxides, Tocopherol
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.