doTERRA Serenity Restful Combo Pack
Save when you purchase doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels and doTERRA Serenity Restful Blend in a combo pack.
Serenity Oil Blend Description
The soothing and grounding aroma of doTERRA Serenity Restful Blend is magical mix of CPTG® Lavender, Cedarwood, Coriander, Ylang Ylang, Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, Vetiver, and Sandalwood essential oils with hints of Tonka Bean and Vanilla Absolute, creating a calming, tranquil atmosphere. Apply one to two drops to the hands and inhale throughout the day to help reduce life’s daily stressors, or diffuse at night as a part of a positive sleep practice or leverage the Lavender in Serenity to help quiet a restless baby or child.
Diffuse in conjunction with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels to help you find sweet dreams and a good night’s sleep.
Serenity Softgels Description
doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex is a unique combination of Lavender essential oil and natural plant extracts in a vegetarian softgel to help you get the refreshing sleep you need without leaving you feeling groggy and sleepy the next day.
Experts recommend that adults get at least 7–8 hours of sleep every night. Unfortunately, about 33 percent of Americans are not getting the recommended amount of sleep per night, and approximately 1 in every 5 adults in the United States experiences occasional sleeplessness or difficulty sleeping.
Depriving your body of sleep has been linked to many health risks and places a tremendous burden on virtually every organ system in your body. Lack of adequate sleep affects our ability to lose weight or to maintain a healthy weight; influences how we feel, learn, and behave; negatively impacts our cardiovascular health and overall wellbeing; and can reduce reaction time and interfere with our ability to drive. Getting adequate sleep is essential to recover physically and mentally from the demands of daily life. Quality sleep is vital to how you feel each and every day because it is essential to support your body’s natural recuperative and restorative processes.
There are hundreds of different recommendations, family recipes, products, and dietary supplements that all claim to help. However, what can be effective for one person may not help at all for someone else. Now we have a solution that utilizes both historically proven ingredients and the best of modern science.
Included in Pack
- Relieves occasional sleeplessness
- Promotes healthy relaxation and sleep
- Helps you get the refreshing sleep you need without leaving you feeling groggy or sleepy the next day
- Helps make a difference in the quality and the ease of going to sleep
- Encourages restful sleep
- Calms the nervous system
- Helps to reduce stress
Directions for Use
- Take 1–2 Serenity softgels before sleep.
Serenity Oil Blend
- Diffuse Serenity oil at night to calm a restless child or adult.
- Apply Serenity oil to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep. Use in conjunction with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels for an enhanced effect.
- Inhale oil directly from hands or diffuse throughout the day to help lesson tension.
- Add 2–3 drops of serenity oil into a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience.
- Apply 2–3 drops of serenity oil to the back of the neck or on the heart for feelings of calmness and peace. May dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Serenity Softgels Frequently Asked Questions
Does doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels need to be taken with food?
No, they do not need to be taken with food. We recommend that heavy meals be avoided prior to going to bed, because they can make sleeping difficult.
Does doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels contain doTERRA Serenity essential oil blend?
No, doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex combines Lavender essential oil with L-Theanine and three botanical extracts from nature’s most soothing and relaxing botanicals to help you get the refreshing sleep you need.
Is the Serenity Complex safe to take every night?
Yes, there should be no safety concerns so long as the suggested use is followed. Of course we do recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to taking any supplement if you are being monitored for any health condition or taking any medication.
Can I take more than the recommended amount?
We recommend that you follow the suggested use, which was selected based on extensive review of scientific literature showing efficacy at the dose provided.
Is the Serenity Complex safe for children?
It is not recommended for children.
Is the Serenity Complex GMO-free and gluten-free?
Yes, it is free of genetically modified material and does not contain gluten.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.