doTERRA Serenity Restful Combo Pack
The newly updated doTERRA Serenity Restful Blend has a calming and relaxing aroma that provides a unique user experience. This perfectly balanced, tranquil blend can be felt immediately, transporting the user to a state of blissful repose. doTERRA Serenity combines essential oils renowned for their ability to lessen feelings of tension and calm emotions, and support a restful sleep when used aromatically. doTERRA Serenity can be used in conjunction with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels.
doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex is a unique combination of Lavender essential oil and natural plant extracts in a vegetarian softgel to help you get the refreshing sleep you need without leaving you feeling groggy and sleepy the next day.
- Relieves occasional sleeplessness
- Promotes healthy relaxation and sleep
- Helps you get the refreshing sleep you need without leaving you feeling groggy or sleepy the next day
- Helps make a difference in the quality and the ease of going to sleep
- Encourages restful sleep
- Calms the nervous system
- Helps to reduce stress
- Take 1–2 Serenity softgels before sleep.
- Diffuse Serenity oil at night to calm a restless child or adult.
- Apply Serenity oil to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep. Use in conjunction with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels for an enhanced effect.
- Inhale oil directly from hands or diffuse throughout the day to help lesson tension.
- Add 2–3 drops of serenity oil into a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience.
- Apply 2–3 drops of serenity oil to the back of the neck or on the heart for feelings of calmness and peace. May dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Serenity Softgels Frequently Asked Questions
Does doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels need to be taken with food?
No, they do not need to be taken with food. We recommend that heavy meals be avoided prior to going to bed, because they can make sleeping difficult.
Does doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels contain doTERRA Serenity essential oil blend?
No, doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex combines Lavender essential oil with L-Theanine and three botanical extracts from nature’s most soothing and relaxing botanicals to help you get the refreshing sleep you need.
Is the Serenity Complex safe to take every night?
Yes, there should be no safety concerns so long as the suggested use is followed. Of course we do recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to taking any supplement if you are being monitored for any health condition or taking any medication.
Can I take more than the recommended amount?
We recommend that you follow the suggested use, which was selected based on extensive review of scientific literature showing efficacy at the dose provided.
Is the Serenity Complex safe for children?
It is not recommended for children.
Is the Serenity Complex GMO-free and gluten-free?
Yes, it is free of genetically modified material and does not contain gluten.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.