doTERRA Salon Essentials Root to Tip Serum
doTERRA Salon Essentials Root to Tip Serum uses carefully chosen CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils to promote smooth, shiny hair and a healthy scalp, without weighing hair down.
doTERRA Salon Essentials Root to Tip Serum is a salon professional formula infused with essential oils and nourishing lipids to promote smooth, shiny hair and a healthy-looking scalp. The carefully chosen CPTG essential oils of Lavender, Peppermint, Marjoram, Cedarwood, Lavandin, Rosemary, Niaouli, and Eucalyptus are known for their ability to rejuvenate the scalp while supporting the appearance of healthy hair. This powerful, lightweight serum provides extended moisture without weighing hair down or leaving an oily residue.
- Provides immediate conditioning, smoothing, and shine
- Contains protective lipids to nourish and moisturize hair and scalp
- Deep conditions and promotes hair surface maintenance, leaving hair soft, shiny, and silky
- Helps improve the appearance of healthy hair, resulting in fewer visible split ends
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, Mentha piperita(Peppermint) Essential Oil, Cedrus atlantica (Cedar Wood) Essential Oil, Lavandula hybrida (Lavandin) Essential Oil, Origanum majorana (Marjoram) Essential Oil, Argania spinosa Kernel Oil, Plukenetia volubilis Seed Oil, Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Melaleuca quinquenervia (Niaouli) Essential Oil, Rosmarinus officinalus (Rosemary) Essential Oil, Eucalyptus globulus(Eucalyptus) Essential Oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Directions for Use
Apply several drops on clean, damp hair in different locations on the scalp and lightly massage with finger tips. For healthier, smoother-looking hair, apply lightly throughout hair, paying special attention to the ends. Dry and style as usual.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.