doTERRA Rose Hydrosol Mist and Moringa Rose Oil Duet
Bask in the gentle power of the Rose Duet. Picture a garden in full bloom as you fill your senses with the relaxing, uplifting aromas of these two delightful skincare must-haves: soothing, refreshing Rose Hydrosol Mist and comforting, hydrating Moringa Rose Oil.
Hydro–distilled from Damask rose petals, sweet-smelling Rose Hydrosol Mist is an instant pick-me-up for your face. It revitalizes dry, tired skin and infuses your look with a healthy-looking radiance.
Moringa Rose Oil gently melts into your skin to create a soft, dewy, and luminous complexion. It combines moringa seed oil—rich in oleic and other fatty acids—with comforting, balancing CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade® Rose essential oil to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections and promote a healthy-looking, even skin tone.
Use the two Rose Duet products together to enjoy synergistic harmony for your skin.
doTERRA Rose Hydrosol Mist
Beauty experts have known a secret since ancient times, hydrosols have calming and nourishing properties that soothe and refresh tired skin. Like a cool drink of water for all skin types, dōTERRA Rose Hydrosol Mist is an instant pick-me-up for your face with a light, rosy-floral aroma. According to preclinical research, geraniol, a component of
this hydrosol, helps make it a comforting addition to any skincare routine. It helps hydrate and revitalize dry, tired skin and gives the complexion a healthy-looking radiance. Use on clean, bare skin as a first step in your morning skincare regimen and the last step every evening.
The mist also provides a dewy finish after makeup application. Spray the hydrosol on the neck, body, or hair anytime for an instant refresh. Pair Rose Hydrosol Mist with Moringa Rose Nourishing Oil for additional moisturizing benefits. Hydro-steam distilled Rose Hydrosol Mist comes from the dōTERRA distillation facility in Bulgaria,Terra Roza, where Bulgarian damascena roses are used to make CPTG® Rose essential oil.
- Soothes and calms the skin due to geraniol, based on preclinical research
- Provides light moisture and cooling hydration
- Refreshes tired complexions
- Brings the beautiful aroma of roses into your natural skincare routine
- Add to your morning and night facial routine
- Mist face, body, and hair throughout the day for a refreshing boost of hydration
- Apply for a light, rosy-floral personal aroma
- Pair with Moringa Rose Nourishing Oil for an additional soothing effect
Rosa damascena flower water, Phenethyl alcohol. Size 3.4 fl oz / 100 mL
Topical use: Spray 8-10 inches from face, body and hair as desired. Can be used as toner before and after makeup application.
Moringa Rose Oil
Intensely hydrating and nourishing, Moringa Rose Nourishing Oil gently melts into skin and helps create a soft, dewy, luminous complexion. All skin-types benefit from this powerful moisturizing blend with the relaxing aroma of roses. Oil from the seeds of the moringa tree, rich in oleic and other fatty acids, is combined with comforting and alancing CPTG® Rose essential oil to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections and promote a healthy-looking and even skin tone. Lightweight and easily absorbed, oringa Rose Oil can be used in the morning before applying moisturizer and sunscreen.
It can and also be used as final step in your nighttime routine. Couple with Rose Hydrosol Mist to create a fresh, radiant look. Moringa Rose Nourishing Oil is made with a clean and simple formula from African Moringa oil and Bulgarian Rose
essential oil. Through sustainable sourcing efforts in Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania, dōTERRA supports small scale farmers and continues a commitment to both quality and community in both Africa and Bulgaria.
- Gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance
- Soothes the skin
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Provides a soothing and uplifting aroma
- Smooth onto the face in the morning and evening to nourish skin
- Use as a moisturizer before applying sunscreen
- Combine with Rose Hydrosol Mist for additional hydrating benefits
Moringa oleifera seed oil , Rosa damascena oil. Size 1 fl oz / 30 mL
Topical use: After cleansing skin, apply two or three drops to fingertips. Gently press fingertips to cheeks, forehead, and chin to evenly distribute before massaging into skin. Can be worn alone or under a moisturizer.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.