doTERRA Rosalina Essential Oil
With a refreshing, lemony aroma distinct to Australia, doTERRA Rosalina essential oil differs from Rosalina oils found elsewhere in the world, making this invigorating essential oil the quintessential gift for the nature-lover.
Rosalina (Melaleuca ericifolia) also known as the Swamp Paperbark, is native to Eastern Australia. It's a small to medium-sized tree, growing up to 9 metres tall and found along creeks and river flats and in swamps in Eastern and cooler parts of Australia.
Rosalina has creamy white flowers that flower mainly in spring. Rosalina essential oil is distilled from the leaf of the plant and has different properties and constituents to other melaleuca oils. It has a camphorous and lemony aroma.
Bright and beautiful Australian native Rosalina essential oil is sourced from sustainable wild harvest in Flinders Island, off the northern shores of Tasmania.
- Camphorous and lemony aroma
- Bright and refreshing aroma, ideal aroma for a rainy day
- Start your day with the distinct and refreshing lemony aroma.
- Try diffusing three to four drops in the diffuser. Blends well with Bergamot and Lavender essential oils.
- Dilute in a carrier oil and use as part of an invigorating aromatic massage.
Directions for Use
Aromatic: Add three to four drops to your diffuser.
Topical: Dilute one drop in two drops of carrier oil to minimize skin sensitivity.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.