dōTERRA Pilōt Portable Diffuser with Travel Case
Meet Pilot, the portable diffuser that can go everywhere you do—in the car, to work, or from room to room. Convenient and mess-proof, Pilot is perfect for smaller spaces.
Rechargeable, with four hour continuous diffusion or up to eight hours of intermittent diffusion, allowing the ability to customize the release of CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade® essential oils into the air. The diffuser’s compact, neutral design works in every setting. Pilot comes with a dual-port USB 2.4A car adapter for easy recharging as well as a carrying case for travel.
- Rechargeable, so you don’t have to worry about finding a nearby plug
- Customizable output—four hour continuous and up to eight hours of intermittent diffusion
- Dimensions: 2.75 inches x 2.75 inches x 5.5 inches
- Comes with a handsome carrying case
- Responsibly created, incorporating eco-friendly materials
- 12-month warranty
Favorite Oils for Diffusing
- Citrus Bliss - Uplifting and invigorating
- Serenity - Relaxing for both body and mind
- Adaptiv - Lower stress and anxiety levels
- On Guard - Boost immune system protection
Breathe - Open airways and respiratory system
Cleaning your Diffuser
Cleaning is a necessary step to ensure that oil residue doesn’t build up in your machine, preventing it from working properly. It is a good idea to periodically clean your diffuser. To do so, do the following:
- Fill your diffuser half way with clean water.
- Add 10 drops of white vinegar.
- Let the diffuser run for about 5 minutes to allow the water-vinegar mixture to disperse throughout the unit and clean it.
- Drain the diffuser completely.
- Using a cotton swab dipped in vinegar, clean the tight spots and corners of the diffuser.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Use a dry cloth to wipe the diffuser and dry it thoroughly.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.