doTERRA Petal Diffuser 2.0 Collection
Bringing you the aromatic benefits of essential oils, the Petal Essentials Collection combines the compact but powerful 2.0 Petal Diffuser with two of doTERRA's favorite essential oils for diffusing, Wild Orange and Lavender.
The Petal has a relaxing mist, soft white ambient light, and can cover up to 330 square feet. For an uplifting, invigorating aroma, add a few drops of Wild Orange to your Petal. For a comforting, relaxing aroma, try a few drops of Lavender. Either way, select your customizable mist output of 2 or 6 hours continuous or 12 hours intermittent, add your essential oil of choice, and simply enjoy the wide array of essential oil benefits.
- 2 and 6 hour continuous and 12 hour intermittent (5 min. on, 5 min. off) diffuser settings
- Optional light settings: nightlight or night-free
- Ultra-fine mist reaches up to 330 sq. ft.
- Simple, 3-piece diffuser is easy and convenient to use
- Includes Wild Orange essential oil (5 mL)
- Includes Lavender essential oil (5 mL)
Lavender essential oil relaxes and calms emotions. Reduces anxious feelings and promotes peaceful sleep. Helps ease feelings of tension.
Wild Orange essential oil is a powerful cleanser and purifying agent. Supports healthy immune function. Uplifting to the mind and body.
Cleaning your Diffuser
Cleaning is a necessary step to ensure that oil residue doesn’t build up in your machine, preventing it from working properly. It is a good idea to periodically clean your diffuser. To do so, do the following:
- Fill your diffuser half way with clean water.
- Add 10 drops of white vinegar.
- Let the diffuser run for about 5 minutes to allow the water-vinegar mixture to disperse throughout the unit and clean it.
- Drain the diffuser completely.
- Using a cotton swab dipped in vinegar, clean the tight spots and corners of the diffuser.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Use a dry cloth to wipe the diffuser and dry it thoroughly.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.