doTERRA On Guard Natural Whitening Toothpaste Samples
The amazing benefits of doTERRA On Guard Natural Whitening Toothpaste need to be shared and this new convenient packaging provides the opportunity to share it with 10 of your closest friends.
doTERRA’s fluoride-free Natural Whitening Toothpaste combines the protective benefits of the proprietary doTERRA On Guard blend of CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils with other natural ingredients that help clean teeth, reduce plaque, and whiten teeth with gentle polishing agents. The doTERRA On Guard blend of Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary essential oils provides an extra cleaning boost. Additional essential oils of Peppermint and Wintergreen, and the natural sweetener xylitol, give doTERRA On Guard Natural Whitening Toothpaste a refreshingly unique cinnamon-mint flavor that leaves your breath—and toothbrush!—fresh and clean throughout the day.
- Proprietary doTERRA On Guard essential oil blend of Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary that cleans and freshens breath
- Myrrh essential oil is soothing to the mouth, gums, and throat
- Peppermint essential oil combined with the doTERRA On Guard essential oil blend, leaves your breath cinnamon-mint fresh
- Calcium hydroxyapatite has been clinically shown to support strong and healthylooking teeth
- Natural xylitol sweetener tastes great while helping to keep the teeth and gums clean
- Hydrated silica is a natural abrasive that helps remove plaque and tooth stains, but is gentle enough to not damage tooth enamel
Directions for Use
After flossing, apply a pea-size amount of paste to moistened toothbrush. Brush gently but thoroughly, preferably after each meal and in the morning and at night, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. For improved results, follow with a mouthwash of 1 drop of dōTERRA On Guard essential oil blend mixed in 8 oz. of water. Swish vigorously in mouth for 1 minute and rinse.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.