doTERRA On Guard Laundry Detergent
doTERRA On Guard Laundry Detergent is an ultraconcentrated 6X laundry detergent that utilizes the power of doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend and bio-originated enzymes to target and lift stains for amazingly clean clothes.
This small bottle packs a punch with 10 mL of doTERRA On Guard essential oil and the ability to do up to 64 loads of laundry! It is color safe for washable fabrics at all temperatures and is free of synthetic fragrances, dyes, and toxins, which makes it a safe choice for your family as well as the environment.
- Surfactants, enzymes, and stabilizers from sustainable natural-based sources (not petrochemical)
- Unique, natural-based bio-originated enzyme blend
- Unique formulation maximizes essential oil aroma and efficacy—tough on stains and dirt, but low surfactant/enzyme aroma allows full aromatic potential of doTERRA On Guard essential oil blend
- Now with more doTERRA On Guard essential oil
Directions for Use
HE washers: ¼ cap (1 tbsp)
Conventional washers: ½ cap (2 tbsp)
Use more as needed for heavily soiled loads.
Stains: Put a small amount of detergent directly on the stain. Let sit for 3–10 minutes; wash as directed. For very stubborn stains, re-apply the detergent before the garment is dry and repeat the wash cycle. After repeating wash, allow garment to dry before attempting additional stain treatment. As with any stain removal, test for colorfastness of garments in small area before treating.
What’s the difference between doTERRA On Guard® Laundry Detergent and abode™ Laundry Pods?
The main differences between these products are delivery, formula, and sustainability. Ultimately, they’re both great products, of course!
Formula differences: Many differences exist between the two formulas (especially because of the delivery differences and their impact on formula), but the key one is in the oil blend that each product leverages.
Sustainability differences: We continually seek more sustainable packaging options. We love doTERRA On Guard Laundry Detergent, but we also wanted to offer a product that uses less plastic packaging. More sustainable packaging was a major priority when we created the abode line, laundry pods included!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.