doTERRA Niaouli Essential Oil
Niaouli is a large evergreen tree native to Australia. These distinctive trees have a unique, flaky trunk and five-inch long leaves with yellow-tinted flowers that flourish in tight spikes at the ends of the branches and. These physical attributes give the tree various nicknames including paperbark, paperbark tea tree, and bottlebush.
Niaouli essential oil is steam-distilled from the long, gentle leaves of this giant tree. Niaouli is unique, powerful, and cleansing! A relative of Tea Tree, Niaouli has a sweeter, woody aroma and a unique chemistry particularly clarifying to the skin. Due to its eucalyptol content and composition of monoterpenes, it has an enlivening aroma. Widely used in a variety of cosmetics such as lotions, creams, soaps, and toothpastes, Niaouli helps keep skin and mouth healthy-looking and clean.
- Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
- Good for cleaning household surfaces
- May help keep skin looking healthy while reducing the appearance of blemishes
- Add one drop to an adult facial cleanser or toothpaste
- Add to a favorite cleaning spray
- Include as part of a soothing massage
- Combine with Eucalyptus, Bergamot, or Lavender essential oils in your dōTERRA diffuser
Directions for Use
Aromatic: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical: To apply topically, dilute one drop essential oil to ten drops Fractionated Coconut oil.
- How to use doTERRA Niaouli Essential Oil
- Top 10 Uses and Benefits of Tea Tree (Melaleuca) Essential Oil
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.