doTERRA Myrrh Essential Oil 5 mL
While it is known to hold powerful cleansing properties, particularly for the throat and mouth, Myrrh can also be used to support well-being and emotional balance.
Ancient records show myrrh was so valuable that it was worth its weight in gold. It’s been used for centuries in perfumes, religious ceremonies, and wellness practices because of its incredible benefits. CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade Myrrh essential oil is derived from the gummy resin of a small, thorny tree. It has a warm, earthy, and somewhat sweet aroma.
Myrrh can be beneficial for oral hygiene. It calms the skin when applied topically and promotes a smooth, youthful-looking complexion when used with other essential oils.
- Powerful cleansing properties, especially for the mouth and throat
- Soothing to the skin; promotes a smooth, youthful-looking complexion
- Promotes emotional balance and well-being when diffused
- Add one to two drops to toothpaste for added cleansing benefits
- Add one to two drops to water and gargle for a quick mouth rinse
- Diffuse to create a balanced atmosphere
- Blend with moisturizer to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Add one to two drops to ¼ cup of water with a little agave or honey to help ease the stomach.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical: Apply one to two drops to desired area. May dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Warm, Smoky, Herbaceous, Woody, Dry
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.