doTERRA Midnight Forest After Shave Lotion and Body Wash
Midnight Forest After Shave Lotion and Midnight Forest Body Wash bundle.
Take a walk outside among ancient trees. There’s a full moon above. Feel the earth and hear the leaves rustle. Take in the forest through every sense. Bathe in the energy and clean air of the woods.
Forest Bathing, or shinrin yoku, is the Japanese practice of finding calm, peace, and a sense of wellbeing by walking through a forest. Keep that inspiration with you with the invigorating and rejuvenating aroma of Midnight Forest After Shave and Body Wash.
Infused with the dōTERRA Midnight Forest essential oil blend that includes CPTG® essential oils including Siberian Fir, Cypress, Juniper Berry, Black Spruce, Wild Orange, and Frankincense,
Midnight Forest After Shave leaves newlyshaven skin hydrated, soothed, and calmed. With a lightweight, non-greasy formula, Midnight Forest After Shave is absorbed quickly into the skin. Midnight Forest Body Wash provides a foaming action that glides across skin to leave it feeling clean and rejuvenated, and you feeling renewed and refreshed.
Midnight Forest After Shave Lotion
- Invigorating and energizing aroma
- Soothing and calming to skin after a close shave
- Helps promote soft, smooth complexion
Midnight Forest Body Wash
- Infused with dōTERRA Midnight Forest blend to provide a refreshing, woody aroma
- Created with clinically-studied essential oils to help create a rich and enlivening cleansing experience
- Contains essential oils and surfactants that gently clean the skin
- The coco-betaine in the wash increases hydration of the skin
Directions for Use
Apply evenly to freshly shaven face and neck.
Directions for Use
After Shave: Apply evenly to freshly shaven face and neck.
Body Wash: Apply a small amount to damp skin, or use with shower brush, and gently massage in a circular motion creating a rich lather. Rinse off.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.