doTERRA Vegan Microplex VMz Food Nutrient Complex
Made with SLS-free vegetable capsules.
doTERRA Vegan Microplex VMz Food Nutrient Complex is a food nutrient formula of bioavailable vitamins and minerals that are deficient in our modern diets. This product provides the same benefits as Microplex VMz, but is sourced from vegan-friendly sources. The formula includes a balanced blend of essential antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E, and an energy complex of B vitamins presented in a patented glycoprotein matrix. Vegan Microplex VMz also contains chelated minerals including calcium, magnesium, and zinc for optimal bone and metabolic health. Vegan Microplex VMz contains the doTERRA tummy tamer botanical blend of Peppermint, Ginger, and Caraway to calm the stomach for those who may have experienced stomach upset with other vitamin and mineral products. Vegan Microplex VMz is encapsulated using sodium lauryl sulfate-free vegetable capsules.
While it is abundantly clear that diets in the United States and in many developed countries include adequate and even an overabundance of calories, a growing body of evidence shows that even as we eat more, we are obtaining less of the essential nutrients vital for optimal health. Over-processed, calorie-rich, nutrient-poor food choices threaten to make us fat even as our bodies are deprived of vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients. The American Medical Association acknowledges the prudence of taking nutritional supplements, admitting that while “the clinical syndromes of vitamin deficiencies are unusual in Western societies, suboptimal vitamin status is not” (Journal of the American Medical Association, June 19, 2002).
Vegan Microplex VMz is a comprehensive array of vitamins and minerals presented in a food nutrient complex that are essential for normal growth, function, and maintenance of cells. Vegan Microplex VMz provides a balanced blend of essential antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E; an energy complex of B vitamins; and 20 mcg of vitamin D. It also contains important chelated minerals for metabolism and the essential bone nutrients calcium, magnesium, and zinc.
- Provides 22 essential vitamins and minerals to support normal growth, function, and maintenance of cells
- Fights free radicals with the antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E
- Supports healthy metabolism and cellular energy
- Supports bone health with calcium, magnesium, zinc, and vegan-friendly vitamin D
- Supports healthy immune function
- Supports healthy digestion
- Provides systemic benefits of vitality and wellness associated with optimal intake of essential nutrients
- Natural folate from lemon peel
- A balanced blend of essential vitamins including the antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E; an energy complex of B vitamins; presented in a patented vegan-friendly glycoprotein matrix for enhanced bioavailability
- Includes a balanced blend of chelated minerals including calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, and chromium
- Includes a whole-food botanical blend of kale, dandelion, parsley, kelp, broccoli, brussels sprout, cabbage, and spinach
- Formulated with a digestive enzyme blend of protease, lactase, lipase, amylase, α-galactosidase, diastase, glucoamylase, and peptidase
- Contains a full-spectrum of vitamin E forms including tocotrienols
- Includes the doTERRA tummy tamer digestive blend of Peppermint, Ginger, and Caraway
- Made with sodium lauryl sulfate free vegetable capsules
- Specially formulated to be used daily with vEO Mega and Alpha CRS+ as a comprehensive dietary supplement foundation for a lifetime of vitality and wellness
Directions for Use
Adults, take 4 vegetable capsules per day with food.
Vegan Microplex VMz is formulated to be used daily with Alpha CRS+ and vEO Mega. (Taking with the fatty acids in vEO Mega will support absorption of the fat-soluble vitamins in Vegan Microplex VMz.) All three products can be found in one convenient Vegan Lifelong Vitality Pack. Save $ when you purchase together.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.