doTERRA Microplex VMz Food Nutrient Complex
doTERRA Microplex VMz Food Nutrient Complex is a food nutrient formula of bioavailable vitamins and minerals that are often deficient in our modern diets. Many vitamins and minerals on the market are isolated from natural sources or chemically synthesized making it difficult for the body to absorb and retain them. The formula was thoughtfully developed to include a balanced blend of essential antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E, and selenium, a mineral, with the energy complex of B vitamins presented in a patented glycoprotein matrix to help the body actually absorb the nutrients.
Microplex VMz contains chelated minerals including calcium, magnesium, and zinc for optimal bone and metabolic health.* Microplex VMz also contains the doTERRA tummy tamer botanically derived of Peppermint, Ginger, and Caraway combined with digestive enzymes, to help relieve digestive discomfort for those who may have experienced stomach upset with other vitamin and mineral products. Microplex VMz is encapsulated using sodium lauryl sulfate-free vegetable capsules.
While it is abundantly clear that diets in the United States and in many developed countries include adequate and even an overabundance of calories, a growing body of evidence shows that even as we eat more, we are obtaining less of the essential nutrients vital for optimal health. Over-processed, calorie-rich, nutrient-poor food choices threaten to make us unhealthy as our bodies are deprived of vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients. The American Medical Association acknowledges the prudence of taking nutritional supplements, admitting that while “the clinical syndromes of vitamin deficiencies are unusual in Western societies, suboptimal vitamin status is not” (Journal of the American Medical Association, June 19, 2002).
Microplex VMz is a comprehensive array of vitamins and minerals presented in a food nutrient complex that are essential for normal growth, function, and maintenance of cells. Microplex VMz provides a balanced blend of essential antioxidant vitamins A, C, E, and selenium, an energy complex of B vitamins, and 20 mcg of vitamin D.* It also contains important chelated minerals for metabolism and the essential bone nutrients calcium, magnesium, and zinc.
- Provides 22 essential vitamins and minerals to support normal growth, function, and maintenance of cells
- Fights free radicals with the antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E
- Supports healthy metabolism and cellular energy
- Supports bone health with calcium, magnesium, zinc, and vitamin D*
- Supports healthy immune function
- Supports healthy digestion
- Provides systemic benefits of vitality and wellness associated with optimal intake of essential nutrients
- Methylated form of B9
- A balanced blend of essential vitamins including the antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E; an energy complex of B vitamins; presented in a patented glycoprotein matrix for enhanced bioavailability
- Includes a balanced blend of chelated minerals including calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, and chromium
- Includes a whole-food botanical blend of kale, dandelion, parsley, kelp, broccoli, brussels sprout, cabbage, and spinach
- Formulated with a digestive enzyme blend of protease, lactase, lipase, amylase, α-galactosidase, diastase, glucoamylase, and peptidase
- Contains a full-spectrum of vitamin E forms including tocotrienols
- Includes the doTERRA tummy tamer digestive blend of Peppermint, Ginger, and Caraway
- Made with sodium lauryl sulfate-free vegetable capsules
- Specially formulated to be used daily with xEO Mega and Alpha CRS+ as a comprehensive dietary supplement foundation for a lifetime of vitality and wellness
Directions for Use
Adults, take 4 vegetable capsules per day with food.
Microplex VMz is formulated to be used daily with Alpha CRS+ and xEO Mega. All three products can be found in one convenient pack — Lifelong Vitality Pack. Save $105 when you purchase together. (Taking with the fatty acids in xEO Mega will support absorption of the fat-soluble vitamins in Microplex VMz.)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.