doTERRA MetaPWR Gum
Flavorful and with a long-lasting sweet, minty, and spicy taste, MetaPWR Satiety Gum helps curb hunger cravings, supports mindful eating, and supports healthy metabolism. Developed with doTERRA researchers, MetaPWR Gum contains clinically balanced ratios of CPTG® Grapefruit, Lemon, Peppermint, Ginger, and Cinnamon Bark essential oils to promote metabolic health and curb hunger cravings. Without sugar or artificial sweeteners, chewing this gum is an enjoyable way to optimize MetaPWR Metabolic Blend as part of a daily weight and exercise regimen.
MetaPWR Satiety Gum—part of the MetaPWR Metabolic System—is created to support healthy lifestyle regimens focused on increased energy and vitality, metabolic health, and weight management to add health to your lifespan.
- No GMO
- No Soy
- No Preservatives
- No Dairy
- No Gluten
- No Artificial Sweeteners or Flavors
- Provides the MetaPWR Metabolic Blend in a chewing gum
- Helps support metabolic health and function when chewing
- Promotes mindful eating and appetite control
- Helps curb hunger cravings
- Delivers an uplifting, stimulating flavor
- Grapefruit Oil: Referred to as a “forbidden fruit” and one of the “Seven Wonders of Barbados,” Grapefruit was first documented in 1750 by Welshman Rev. Griffith Hughes. The name “grapefruit” is attributed to the fruits growing in clusters which resemble those of grapes.
- Lemon Oil: Lemon essential oil is cold-pressed from the rind of the fruit.
- Peppermint Oil: The peppermint plant is a hybrid of water mint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linnaeus in 1753. A high menthol content—like that found in the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil—distinguishes the best quality Peppermint oil from other products.
- Ginger Oil: doTERRA Ginger essential oil is derived from the fresh rhizome of the ginger plant—the subterranean stalk of a plant that shoots out the root system.
- Cinnamon Bark Oil: Cinnamon is derived from a tropical, evergreen tree that grows up to 45 feet high and has highly fragrant bark, leaves, and flowers
Xylitol: A natural sweetener sourced from birch trees and other plants. Xylitol is commonly found in many oral care products
- Sorbitol: Sourced from non-GMO vegetables
- Gum Base: Our gum base is made up of several constituents that help extend long lasting chews
- Isomalt: Like sorbitol
- Magnesium Stearate: This essential mineral combined with salt is used as a lubricant to prevent sticking
- Menthol: Derived from the peppermint leaf
- Steviol Glycosides: This plant-based sweetener helps improve the overall taste and improves the minty fresh flavor and freshness.
- Citric Acid: Used to naturally preserve product shelf life and enhance flavor and taste. It is sourced from citrus fruits like lemons
Directions for Use
Chew one piece as desired to help curb cravings. Contains 30 pieces per package.
- How to Use doTERRA MetaPWR Blend Products
- MetaPWR System. A revolution in metabolic health
- MetaPWR Frequently Asked Questions
Be Most Effective. Get the MetaPWR Kit!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.