doTERRA Peppermint Essential Oil (Japanese)
Take a deep breath and enjoy the crisp, cool aroma of Japanese Peppermint. This unique variety of Peppermint essential oil is beyond refreshing and offers many internal and aromatic benefits.
Japanese Peppermint can be used in the same ways as Peppermint essential oil: aromatically, topically, and internally. Because of its high menthol content, Japanese Peppermint is especially cooling when applied topically, which creates a comforting and soothing effect. Consider diluting with a carrier oil for those with sensitive skin.
- Promote a sense of clear airways when ingested
- When diffused, it creates a fresh, stimulating environment
- Place a drop in your palm, rub your hands together, cup them over your nose, and inhale deeply
- Diffuse for a refreshing and energizing aroma
- Rub a drop into your temples and the back of the neck at the base of the skull
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and spritz on fabric, upholstery, coats, scarves, and more
- Add a drop to drinks or dishes for a minty flavor and internal benefits
The aroma of Japanese Peppermint is fresh and crisp. Its cool, minty flavor also comes across in the scent of the essential oil.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.