doTERRA Hyssop Essential Oil
A member of mint family, Hyssop was regarded by both the Greeks and the Hebrews as a sacred herb, and is mentioned several times in the Old Testament. In fact, it is known as one of oldest herbs used by human beings.
Hyssop is a small shrub with dark green leaves and purple flowers. The Latin word hyssopus is likely related to the Hebrew azob meaning “holy herb.” The plant is commonly used by beekeepers to produce a rich, aromatic honey. CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade™ Hyssop essential oil can be used in a diffuser to complement a meditation ritual. Inhale deeply and experience the refreshing aroma. Massage into skin for soothing comfort after strenuous activity.
- Refreshing aroma
- Creates a calming environment
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and spray on surfaces or hands for a quick DIY cleaner
- Apply to wrists and ankles while hiking for an herbal aromatic experience
- Diffuse to freshen the air
- Mix four drops of Arborvitae, two drops of Lemon, and two drops of Hyssop in an 8-ounce bottle for an aromatic wood polish
- Use during meditation for an aroma of peace and calm
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Soft, floral, camphoraceous
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.