doTERRA Helichrysum Touch Roll-on
A small perennial herb with narrow, silver leaves and flowers that form a cluster of golden yellow, ball-shaped blossoms, Helichrysum italicum is best known for its topically restorative properties. The name “Helichrysum” is derived from the Greek “helios” meaning sun and “chrysos” meaning gold, referring to the color of the flowers.
Helichrysum has been used in herbal health practices since ancient Greece and the oil is highly valued and sought after for its many health benefits. Also referred to as “everlasting” or “immortal flower”, Helichrysum is used in anti-aging products for its rejuvenating benefits to the skin. Helichrysum Touch can help reduce the appearance of blemishes and it promotes a glowing, youthful complexion, when applied topically.
- Best known for its topical restorative properties
- Used in anti-aging products for its rejuvenating benefits to the skin
- Promotes a glowing, youthful complexion
- Apply Helichrysum Touch topically to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Apply to the face to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and to promote a glowing, youthful complexion.
- Roll onto the temples and the back of the neck for a soothing sensation.
- Apply to clothing or pendant to carry the relaxing and lasting aroma with you.
Fractionated Coconut Oil and Helichrysum essential oil
Directions for Use
Topical Use: Apply to desired area.
Aromatic Use: Roll on to diffusing jewelry, natural dolomite, or lava diffusing rocks.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.