doTERRA Galbanum Essential Oil
Egyptians used galbanum for incense and embalming the dead. The Roman and Greek civilizations used it in beauty products like balms and perfume. Hippocrates used it for various wellness purposes. Galbanum was even mentioned in the Bible.
Part of the carrot family and related to caraway and fennel, the galbanum plant is a tall, bushy perennial herb with small flowers, shiny leaves, and smooth stems. The gum resin is released when the base of the stem is cut. CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade™ Galbanum essential oil has a complex aroma that is fresh, green, earthy, and woody. Galbanum blends well with Rose, Lavender, Geranium, and Frankincense. Add Galbanum to Fractionated Coconut Oil and use in a comforting and soothing massage.
- Has an earthy, green aroma
- Creates a fresh and soothing aromatic experience
- Add a drop to your favorite facial, body, or surface cleanser
- Diffuse for a fresh aroma
- Include in a relaxing massage
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.