doTERRA Copaiba Touch
Enjoy the benefits of Copaiba essential oil combined with Fractionated Coconut Oil. Copaiba, a fan-favorite essential oil, is now available in a 10 mL roll-on, making this product an ideal alternative for individuals with sensitive skin.
Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin of the copaiba tree, found in tropical South America. Since the 16th century, Copaiba essential oil has been used by the natives of north and northeastern Brazil in traditional health practices. Today the oil is often found in cosmetic products including soaps, creams, lotions, and perfumes. Copaiba Touch is a blend of CPTG® Copaiba essential oil and Fractionated Coconut Oil.
It moisturizes skin, and promotes a clear, smooth complexion. Copaiba contains the highest levels of β-caryophyllene (BCP) among currently known essential oils. An irregular cannabinoid and sesquiterpene, BCP is a potent constituent within copaiba essential oil. BCP selectively binds to CB2 receptors in the cutaneous endocannabinoid system (ECS)—a signaling and regulating system in the skin. The ECS may modulate local immune responses in the skin.
- Promotes a clear, smooth complexion
- Assists natural skin hydration
- Supports healthy-looking skin
- Helps manage minor skin lesions
- Apply topically to help keep skin clean and clear.
- Roll on to help moisturize skin.
Directions For Use
Topical Use: Apply to desired area.
Copaifera Resin, Fractionated Coconut Oil
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.