doTERRA Common Myrtle Essential Oil
The myrtle plant is a bushy evergreen shrub with glossy, dark green leaves, fragrant white flowers, and purple-black berries.
Also known as Corsican pepper, Common Myrtle has been used for thousands of years as a symbol of love, honor, happiness, and generosity. Its many functions were well known as early as 600 B.C. In the Bible, it was used in purification ceremonies. With a distinctive, eucalyptus like aroma, it is often found in lotions, perfumes, and bath products. CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade™ Common Myrtle essential oil is refreshing, with a clarifying and uplifting aroma.
- May help support healthy skin when applied topically
- Used for thousands of years as a symbol of love, honour, happiness and generosity
- Steam distilled from the stems and leaves of the common myrtle plant
- Diffuse or use a drop in your palms and inhale deeply.
- Add to a skin care routine.
- Create a massage oil by adding a drop or two in a carrier oil.
- Soak with two or three drops in an Epsom salt bath.
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical Use: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
Fresh, camphoraceous, herbaceous
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.