doTERRA Caraway Essential Oil
When it comes to healthy digestion and soothing the body, you can count on Caraway. Caraway essential oil offers powerful gastrointestinal support when ingested, which means that when life throws you tummy troubles, you can keep calm and Caraway on.
Caraway is a member of the carrot family and it is a cousin of dill, fennel, anise and cumin. The ancients Egyptians used caraway in preparations based on herbs. Caraway seeds are very popular as a spice, particularly in Europe and India.
Caraway essential oil is extracted from the seeds of the caraway plant and is transformed into an essential oil by steam distillation of the crushed seeds. The Caraway seeds may be small, but they are loaded with powerful properties in one little package little.
The distinctive scent comes from D-Carvone in the seed, making it the star of sauerkraut and the Bavarian-style rye bread as well as German sausages. Caraway can provide benefits to support and maintain the gastrointestinal system when ingested. Caraway essential oil is packed with additional compounds that provide a range of
- Supports a healthy digestive system when taken internally
- Consume with a healthy diet and exercise to help promote weight control
- May support decreased appetite
- New research indicates it promotes dental health
- Apply a drop to the toothbrush when you brush teeth in the morning and night
- Add a few drops to tea or water and drink before meals and between meals
- Diffuse three to four drops at any time to create a stimulating atmosphere
- Caraway combines well with herbal and citrus oils, such as Roman Chamomile or Bergamot, as well as with other spice oils like ginger and coriander
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use 3-4 drops in a diffuser.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
How to use doTERRA Caraway essential oil
- Search: Products that contain doTERRA Caraway essential oil
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
First time purchase!
I am very impressed with the high quality of the oil and of the prompt reply and shipment!
Consider me a future customer!