doTERRA Baby Lotion
Soothing and comforting, doTERRA baby Lotion is made for a baby’s sensitive skin.
With clinically tested ingredients, this baby-approved lotion contains shea butter, jojoba, fruit extracts, and other naturally derived humectants that support the skin’s natural moisture barrier. The lightweight lotion instantly nourishes a baby’s skin and provides long-lasting hydration without irritation. The calming aromas of CPTG® Lavender, Roman Chamomile and Madagascar Vanilla invite bonding between parent and child.
- Contains clinically tested and baby-approved ingredients, all carefully chosen for sensitive skin
- Provides a comforting aroma with a blend of Lavender, Roman Chamomile and Madagascar Vanilla
- Maintains moisture in a baby’s skin with shea butter, jojoba, fruit extracts, and other naturally derived humectants
- Invites a sweet bonding experience between parent and child
Directions for Use
Massage into your baby’s skin as often as needed. Gentle enough for every day use.
Water (Aqua), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Pyrus malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Hydroxyacetophenone, Stearic Acid, Copernicia cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Oryza sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Pullulan, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Anthemis nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, Vanilla planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Sodium Anisate, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- No Parabens
- No Phthalates
- No Propylene Glycol
- No Artificial Colors
- No Petrolatum
- No Mineral Oil
- No Talc
Purchase the doTERRA Baby Collection & Save!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.