dōTERRA Abōde Foaming Hand Wash Concentrate with Citrus Bloom
The perfect addition to any bathroom or kitchen, doTERRA® abode™ Foaming Hand Wash Concentrate Infused with Citrus Bloom® essential oil blend gently cleanses hands without drying skin.
Using essential oils, natural surfactants, and banana fruit extract to condition, moisturize, and soften skin, this all-new formula is free from parabens, phthalates, phosphates, dyes, or synthetic fragrances. Abode hand wash provides a rich aroma of bright citrus peels and freshly cut florals. The luxurious foaming action delivers more than soft skin and a pleasant aroma—it is also effective against impurities, leaving hands fresh and clean. Formulated using simple, pure, natural ingredients, the entire doTERRA abode product line is made for the conscious consumer.
- Contains natural surfactants and banana fruit extract to gently clean, condition, and moisturize skin
- Creates a gentle, foaming wash, leaving hands clean, fresh, and soft
- Features a plant-based cleansing formula infused with Citrus Bloom® Springtime Blend and free from parabens, phthalates, phosphates, dyes, and synthetic fragrances
- Packaged in a recyclable aluminum container
Directions For Use
Recommended dilution 1 part concentrate to 3 parts purified water. For best performance, use with the doTERRA Abode Foam Hand Wash refillable dispenser, sold separately. One bottle of concentrate can fill the 16oz dispenser approximately two times.
Water (Aqua), Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Musa sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Pyrus malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Phytate, Xanthan Gum, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Sodium Levulinate, Michelia alba (Magnolia) Flower Oil, Anthemis nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower/ Leaf/Stem Oil, Sodium Anisate
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.