doTERRA Abōde Dish Soap
Tough on grease yet gentle on hands, doTERRA abode Liquid Dish Soap smells delightfully fresh and citrusy, and makes your dishes shine.
Highly effective and free from phosphates, sulfates, phthalates, dyes, and chlorine, this plant-based liquid soap is formulated with the proprietary abode essential oil blend, leveraging the individual cleansing properties of several pure CPTG® oils. The addition of Grapefruit essential oil, which is high in limonene, amplifies these properties. Formulated using simple, pure, natural ingredients, the entire doTERRA abode product line is made for the conscious consumer.
- Leaves dishes, glassware, pots, and pans sparkling clean
- Features a plant-based, high performance liquid formula, free from phosphates, sulfates, phthalates, dyes, and chlorine
- Includes doTERRA abode Refreshing Blend as well as Grapefruit essential oil for a natural fresh, citrus aroma
- Packaged in a recyclable aluminum bottle
Directions For Use
Use to wash dishes after scraping off food. Rinse soap off thoroughly. For best performance, use with the Abode Dish Soap refillable dispenser, sold separately.
Water (Aqua), Lauramine Oxide, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Phenylpropanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Fatty Acids, C12-18, Methyl Esters, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethyl Lauramine, Dimethyl Myristamine, Hydrogen Peroxide, Litsea cubeba (Litsea) Fruit Oil, Cinnamomum cassia (Cassia) Oil, Eucalyptus citriodora (Lemon Eucalyptus) Oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Flower/Leaf/Stem Oil, Thuja plicata (Arborvitae) Wood Oil, Eucalyptus kochii Leaf Oil, Coriandrum sativum (Cilantro) Leaf/Stem Oil, Lavandula hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Methyl Alcohol, Backhousia citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Oil, Citric Acid
CAUTIONS: Use product only as directed as a dish cleaner. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Avoid eye contact. If soap gets in eyes, rinse thoroughly with water for several minutes. If on skin, wash with plenty of water. Do not use in dishwasher.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.