BOGO 5: Buy Roman Chamomile, Get Madagascar Vanilla Free
BOGO Week Deal! Roman Chamomile 5 mL, Get Madagascar Vanilla 5 mL FREE. Buy 1, 2 or up to 5 for yourself. Take advantage of this great deal while supplies last. View all BOGO deals.
Roman Chamomile grows close to the ground, reaching only up to a foot in height. It has gray-green leaves, flowers that resemble a daisy, and smells like apple. The plant has been nicknamed the “plant’s physician” because it has positive effects on plants growing nearby. Ancient Romans used the oil for courage during war. While the most common use of chamomile is in teas, Roman Chamomile can also be found in face creams, drinks, hair dyes, shampoos, and perfumes. Roman Chamomile has a calming effect on the skin, mind, and body. It soothes body systems.
- Has a calming effect on the skin, mind, and body
- Soothes the systems of the body
- May help support healthy immune system function
- Add 1–2 drops to your favorite moisturizer, shampoo, or conditioner to promote youthful-looking skin and hair.
- Add 1–2 drops to herbal teas or hot drinks to soothe the body and mind.
- Diffuse or apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Floral, sweet, herbaceous
doTERRA Madagascar Vanilla Absolute is sourced from beans from Madagascar. Each vanilla plant takes 3-4 years to begin producing vanilla beans - each flower only produces one bean. The vanilla flower blooms only one day per year and must be hand-pollinated in the morning: if it is not pollinated during this short window of time, it will wilt and there will be no vanilla bean to harvest later.
The beans are harvested by hand from the vine when they are still green. The beans then go through a time-consuming and labor-intensive process to allow them to fully develop their aroma and flavor. The first extraction is done by CO2, also known as supercritical fluid extraction. The beans are ground into small pieces, then placed in a pressurized vessel where components are extracted by injecting pressurized CO2. This CO1 extra is then washed with a natural alcohol to remove the waxes and some nonvolatile components to create the absolute. We combine this absolute with FCO (Fractionated Coconut Oil) and the result is this precious bottle of oil.
Thousands of people, most of whom are women, are employed to cultivate and care for the vanilla plants. The vanilla plant farms are a major economic contributor to rural communities in Madagascar.
- Calming and relaxing
- Sleep and respiratory aid
- Simulate the growth of tissues
- Boost the immune system
- Diffuse by adding to a favorite CPTG essential oil or oil blend.
- Add a drop to the beverage of your choice.
- Use as a personal fragrance.
- Add a few drops to a warm bath.
- Blend into a moisturizing body lotion.
Directions For Use
Topical: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Diffusion: Add two to three drops to your favorite essential oil blend.
Internal: Add one drop to a beverage.
Rich, creamy, sweet
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.