doTERRA Peppermint Essential Oil Reviews and Testimonials
The high menthol content of the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil sets it apart from others when it comes to quality—making it one of the best-selling favorites among doTERRA essential oils.
The peppermint plant is a hybrid of watermint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linneaus in 1753. A high menthol content—like that found in the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil—distinguishes the best quality Peppermint from other products. Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral hygiene, Peppermint also helps alleviate occasional stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function when taken internally. Peppermint continues to be one of the best-selling favorites among doTERRA essential oils.
- When ingested, promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing
- Promotes digestive health when taken internally
- Repels bugs naturally
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.
- Add a drop to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
doTERRA Peppermint Essential Oil Reviews and Testimonials
- A drop of peppermint on your thumb and hold on on the roof of your mouth for a few seconds when you have hiccups…. Tried this recently when my son had unrelenting hiccups and it stopped them instantly! - Kimberly
- We had an ant problem on our patio. Ants hate peppermint!!! I put some drops on one day and they scattered. A week later there were still some so I put a few more drops...no more ants!!! - Carollynn
- I was really tired today after working the whole weekend. Peppermint rolled on behind my neck and a few inhales of the WOW aroma of peppermint helped me to stay focused till 19:00 tonight.😁 - Cecile
- I have been feeling nauseous and have had a headache for the past 3 days. Digestzen is too strong to sniff from the bottle because I'm very sensitive at the moment but peppermint is mild enough to sniff from the bottle and rub on my stomach. It is giving some relief thankfully. - Tarnya
- I love the peppermint oil. I use it every day, it is refreshing. - Kandyce
Peppermint shows me some love every morning when it wakes me up and gets me ready to face the world! - Sharron
- I'm sure I haven't found one percent of the uses for this. Got it for headaches. Skeptical. Wow, it works. Okay, love the smell. Allergy season, stuffy nose. A dab under each nostril along with some breathe right strips and BOOM, talk about airflow. Plus, it smells like a candycane. What's not to love? - Robert
- Do terra is he best quality essential oil on the market, especially for the peppermint scent. It smells he best above any other brand. I use the peppermint oil for pain, specifically migraines and Trigeminal neuralgia pain. I couldn't live without it. Add a couple drops to your bath water for a soothing sore muscles and relaxing. - Rachel
- Got it YESTERDAY and I already am in love. I woke up super congested and couldn’t breathe at all through my nose. I put one drop in my palms, rubbed them together and cupped hands to my face, took a big inhale and boom- I could breathe again. Used it before yoga to breathe easy too, I love this stuff!! - Hannah
- PEPPERMINT OIL IS AMAZING. I use it as a breath mint, as a pain reliever (muscles and teeth!!), to mask bad odors (for instance I clean my yoga mat with vinegar which is very stinky and dab a couple drops of peppermint oil on it afterwards and it smells amazing), and to soothe an upset tummy (wonder drug for a gal with a sensitive stomach). This is something I will ALWAYS have on hand! - Robbie
- Best peppermint oil out there, and this bottle lasts forever, at least a year. I use this oil for my drinking water and it helps with breath and upset tummies. I also use It it on my neck for headaches or my lower back for pain. It's like icy hot. It's wonderful stuff! So worth the price. - Calvin
- Awake your senses with this peppermint oil! So powerful, I use it every morning in my diffuser while I drink my coffee, between those two I am ready to take on anything! Definitely would (will) buy again - Micah
- I use peppermint for my headaches, my hot flashes, and even stomach aches. I put a drop on my fingertip and rub on my affected areas-my forehead, back of my neck or stomach. Love that it's natural too. Better than taking a pill! - Rose
- Stomach ache healer, headache healer, nasal congestion healer. My son's headache goes away immediately when I drop a few of them in water and he takes a bath. I drink a water with 2 drops of it and my stomach ache goes away too. I used to take Sudafed nasal decongestion all the time. Now I never take any nasal decongestion medicine. I just use diffuser with peppermint oil and do computer for an hour and my congestion is completely gone. I can't thank enough for essential oil. - Jen
- I use this when my stomach hurts. Rub it neat on my stomach with fennel for bloating... if I have a headache, I apply directly to where it hurts, and it goes away. great stuff! - Natalie
- I really LOVE my peppermint oil. I use it for everything, from headaches to keeping the creepy crawlers out of my home. I bought this well over a year ago and still have over half the bottle. It doesn't take much to get whatever job you need it for done. - Marcus
- I can’t live without my peppermint oil! It gives me as much energy as a morning cup of coffee! I breathe better than I have in years and it settles my chronic stomach problems as well! - Linda
- I love DoTerra products and Peppermint is my favorite! I suffer from monthly migraines, and instead of taking medicine, I rub this on my temples, forehead, back of the ears and the back of my neck when the first signs of a migraine begin. The pain never surfaces. I love natural rememdies! I've also used it in other things, for instance, in my homemade toothpaste and in my reed diffusers. The possibilities are endless. - Alyssa
- I am supper sensitive to smell and get frequent migraines and have tried other oil brands that cause an instant headache, and the doterra doesn't smell like fake peppermint or cheap oil. Doterra is always my first pick - Denise
- This oil is so pure and potent. I attended a demonstration about doTERRA oils and the presenter talked about their extraction methods and how they result in a purer product. Lo and behold, I compared this oil to a different brand I have and there most definitely IS a difference. The other oil almost tastes "dirty" compared to this one. I don't know how to describe it, but the moral of the story is that this does seem to be particularly high-quality oil. I use this to calm my upset stomachs all the time and it really does help. One drop in the mouth in the morning really helps with morning nausea and it perks you right up too. - Roman
- I love this product. I heard about it I just got it. Thanks God I did. Last night I was having some digest problem along with a very strong headache I ask my husband Ian to put a drop of this product in a glass of filter water and right after I drank it all my symptoms went away like magic. God bless the hands that made this product. - Rosa
- As always, doTERRA is consistently, clearly peppermint. No mixed flavors as I have experienced with some other vendors of oils.
Some others are perhaps offering a less expensive product, but in the end it is a gamble to get consistent flavor and strength that special calming effect of peppermint in tea, coffee and workout water. - LVM
- I am new to using essential oils and was pleasantly surprised that they included a Modern Essentials Reference Card of different uses for the oils. Nice bonus. I like that this brand says you can ingest it - brands that I have found in local health food stores specifically state that they are not for internal use. - Will
- Only put a toothpick into bottle then swift it between teeth, for discomfort relief. Careful, as it is very strong. I also use it along with Breathe for my asthma. It smells really good too. - Sandy
Where to Purchase
Ready to join doTERRA wholesale? Get 25% off this product and all other doTERRA products. Membership is free with any kit and there are never any obligations. Just shop and save any time you want! Learn more.