doTERRA Neshama Soulful Roll-on Blend
Neshama comes from the Hebrew word meaning "soul" and was created to help remind us of who we truly are and how we are all connected to each other and the world around us.
Historically, both plants and essential oils have been celebrated for the benefits and uses they provide to mankind, demonstrating the connection between man and nature.
Many essential oils chosen for the Neshama Soulful Blend were considered holy and mentioned in ancient scripture, used then and now to help us connect with a higher sense of self. In times of particular difficulty, applying Neshama may act as a reminder that your soul has a deep connection to the world around you and that healing will come in time.
Included in this inspiring blend are some of our most prized and precious CPTG essential oils, including Frankincense, Lavender, Cedarwood, Cypress, Myrrh, Spikenard, Wild Orange, Cassia and Cinnamon. In times of particular difficulty, applying Neshama may acct as a reminder that your soul has a deep connection to the world around you and that heling will come in time.
- Convenient roll-on application allows you to easily apply and enjoy the topical benefits of Neshama
- Neshama's main ingredient, Fractionated Coconut Oil, may help to hydrate and soothe skin
- May promote peaceful, relaxed and satisfied feelings due to the addition of Frankincense essential oil
- Use as a personal aroma during your day for a grounding connection
- Feel empowered and grateful throughout the day as you're reminded of who you are
- When experiencing occasional anxious feelings, roll on to your pulse points to help relax and ground your mood
Directions for Use
Topical use only. Roll on to skin for perfuming and skin care or massage.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.